Welcome to GCPR 2017 the 39th German Conference on Pattern Recognition
GCPR is the annual symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition (DAGM). It follows the long tradition of the DAGM conference series, which has been renamed to GCPR in 2013 to reflect its increasing internationalization.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit high-quality papers presenting original research. Submitted papers will be reviewed based on the criteria of originality, soundness, empirical evaluation, and presentation. In the long tradition of this conference series, the single track program and poster sessions will provide ample opportunity for open-minded discussion and interaction. All manuscripts will be subject to a double-blind review process. The proceedings will be published in the Springer LNCS series.
The scope of GCPR 2017 includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Image/video processing, analysis, and computer vision
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Mathematical foundations, statistical data analysis and models
- Computational photography and confluence of vision and graphics
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Document analysis
- Speech and signal processing
Prof. Dr. Thomas Vetter, Prof. Dr. Volker Roth